With the increase in demand for personal care and cosmetics industries across the globe, the demand for sorbitol market is expected to increase for various applications.
HYDERABAD, TELANGANA, INDIA, Sept. 20, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — IndustryARC in its latest report predicts that the market size of sorbitol is expected to reach US$2.3 billion by 2027 after growing at a CAGR of 5.2% over the forecast period 2022-2027. Sorbitol, also known as D-sorbitol and D-glucitol, is a carbohydrate commonly known as polyols or sugar alcohols. According to International Trade and Administration, the Indian nutraceuticals market is expected to reach US$18 billion by the end of 2025. The report offers a comprehensive analysis of the market, its main segments, growth factors, trends, drivers and challengers, key players and Suite.
Click here to browse the full summary of the report:
Key points to remember:
1. Asia-Pacific dominates the Sorbitol market size. Rising demand from end-user sectors, such as food and beverage, personal care and cosmetics and others, is the major driver of growth in the region.
2. One of the major factors contributing to the favorable outlook for the sorbitol market is the significant growth in the building and construction industry across the globe.
3. The main driver of the sorbitol industry is the growing awareness of the adverse health effects of artificial and processed sugar.
4. However, market expansion is expected to be hampered by threats of substitution from other sweeteners and commodity shortages.
Want to know more about relevant information? Click here :
1. The liquid-based segment held a major share of the sorbitol market in 2021 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period 2022-2027. Liquid sorbitol is a carbohydrate that has the ability to bind water molecules and stabilize mass in a variety of personal care products, cosmetics, foods and beverages.
2. Food and beverages held a major share of the sorbitol market in 2021 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period 2022-2027. Sorbitol is a carbohydrate also known as polyols or sugar alcohols. These products are frequently used as an ingredient in the food and beverage industries to create a variety of processed food products.
3. Asia-Pacific held a major share of up to 43% of the sorbitol market in 2021. The booming growth of sorbitol in this region is influenced by food production growth, agricultural trends and supportive policies government to the food industry. Food and beverages are booming due to increasing industrial growth, large population and supportive government policies.
Top 5 players in the Sorbitol industry are –
1. Archer Daniels Midland Company
2. Cargill Incorporated
3. Roquette Brothers
4. Ingredient incorporated
5. Tereos Starch and Sweeteners
Click the Following Link to Buy Sorbitol Market Report:
Why choose IndustryARC?
IndustryARC is one of the world’s leading market research and consulting companies. It produces over 500 unique market reports each year. If you are looking for a detailed overview of a particular market, you can simply connect with the team at IndustryARC. You can not only buy your favorite market report from the website, but also get personalized support on specific reports.
A. Global Monk Fruit Sweeteners Market
B. Alternative market for sweeteners