We are looking for a motivated and creative digital marketer to join our team. We’re a Perth-based e-commerce start-up on a mission to make healthy living easy and affordable for Australians. Work alongside the co-founders to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
Unique opportunity to be an integral part of the implementation of a major rebranding effort and the launch of a new website.
You will be responsible for bringing our brand to life on a daily basis, driving community engagement and ensuring that we produce targeted and relevant content on the appropriate platforms.
The role is both strategic and an “actor” role. As a young company, our small team wears many hats on a daily basis. The role is dynamic and creative with an opportunity to grow your role significantly and be part of a rapidly growing company.
Full-time, part-time or contract position available.
Roles and responsibilities
- Assist in the deployment/launch and communication of the complete brand redesign.
- Develop and implement effective strategies that drive brand engagement, growth and sales.
- Plan, develop, implement and manage the overall digital marketing strategy on a variety of platforms including EDMs and social media platforms.
- Content creation – generate ideas and develop content that creates meaningful connections and brand engagement.
- Email Campaigns – design, implement and analyze ongoing email campaigns (in Klayvio), including graphic and written content.
- Blog – helping with blog development and managing content and content creators.
- Social Media Campaigns – develop and extend the company’s social media presence to new social media platforms (e.g. TikTok, YouTube, Pinterest), and increase presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Create influencer strategies to support marketing campaigns and product launches while promoting the brand to diverse and new audiences.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth ideas and strategies.
- Ensure brand consistency in marketing messages and social media.
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Although your role will primarily be in digital marketing, within a small team there will be other day-to-day non-marketing responsibilities that will be integral to running the business.
- BS/MS/Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing or related field
- Very creative with a positive attitude
- Have a commercial mindset and understand key retail drivers
- Experience in identifying target audiences and designing digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proven professional experience in digital marketing
- Training and experience in graphic design
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge of video and photo editing software such as Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut, CapCut, Canva
- Positive attitude, detail oriented and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Experience with Klayvio
- Experience in e-commerce an asset
- Experience in the health and wellness or nutrition industry an asset
Benefits of working with Wholesome
- Be part of a young and dynamic team and a start-up culture
- Flexible working arrangements
- Work for a socially conscious and values-driven organization
- Incredible opportunity for growth within the organization
- Investment in your learning and development
- Generous produce/grocery allowance
- Opportunity to participate in an employee equity/investment program
We’re an online store and membership platform that gives people affordable and convenient access to the best eco-healthy pantry and household products in Australia, creating a community of consumers who buy better, together, for make positive changes.
Born from the belief that nutritious, high-quality, planet-friendly products should be available to everyone, Wholesome is the pantry and eco-health membership that makes a difference at every step. From our (almost) wholesale prices, to the careful selection of each product to ensure they are of the highest quality, to our commitment to 100% recyclable or reusable packaging and carbon offset shipping. , or free memberships provided to low-income people. families, every healthy purchase is good for you, the community and the planet.